If during install/uninstall you encounter an error (i.e progress stops at 25% and a roll back happens or an error is shown) follow these steps:
- open the Services list in Control Panel \ Administrative tools
- Select the “Print Spooler service in this list, right click and open Properties dialog
- Go to the Dependencies page and see if you have any service listed in the “The following system components depend on this service” list
- If there are other services that depend on the Print Spooler service, find them in the Services list and stop them manually
- Download and install the latest build of doPDF (currently available on our site)
- Start back the services you stopped
If the installation still does not work, please send us the installation log files to firstname.lastname@example.org. The log files are named “doPDF*.log” and are located in the Windows temp folder (type %temp% in windows explorer’ address bar).