Emailing

Post tutorials on using doPDF, or ask a "How Can I" question.
acani

Post by acani »

how to send pdf's using email

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

do you want to have the pdfs automatically sent via email after they're created? or you are simply asking how to send an attachment via the email? If it's the first question, doPDF cannot send the PDF automatically after it's created. If it's the second question, once the PDF is created and saved (preferably on your desktop for easier handling) you can compose an email and either use the Insert-Attachment option in the email itself, or simply drag-and-drop the pdf from your desktop into the body of the email to have it attached.

Follow us to stay updated:

mgrube

Post by mgrube »

I've installed the doPDF and after this, I cannot send anymore the pdf files automatically from adobe viewer; a general error message is shown. This did not happen before installing the do PDF, how ca I solve it?

Claudiu (Softland)

What's the error you're receiving? Does this happen with every PDF file or only with a particular one?

chuck

Post by chuck »

From autocad I open the "paperspace" drawings and was able to make a pdf file for each page one at a time and then sent the bluprint company a folder with all the drawings. But the blueprint company wants all drawings pageated so they need to charge only one setup fee. Otherwise they charge a $5.00 fee for each blueprint size print plus the cost of the print ($1.00). usually there are at least 10 pages or more so how do I pageate the pdf drawings.

Claudiu (Softland)

hi, well you can paginate only in the original document, so for instance in your case you have to add page numbers to the autocad drawings and after that do the conversion, there's no way with dopdf to add page numbers during conversion.