Outlined font

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
coralie.janssens

Post by coralie.janssens »

I have made worksheets for students to trace inside the letters. I have used comic sans font size 48, outline. When I made PDF all the outlined words seemed to bunch together in a small heap in the top left hand side of the page. I tried it with and without embedded print.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

How does the page look when you use Print Preview, does it look ok? Also, in dopdf Printing Preferences make sure the correct page size is selected (should be as in the original document).
Additionally you could send us at info[]dopdf[]com the excel that had problems so we could run a test too.

Follow us to stay updated:

coralie.janssens

Post by coralie.janssens »

Print preview has the same problem. I've now corrected the page size so both are the same but problem continues. This is from a word document.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

If it displays wrong in the print preview it's more likely a problem with the settings in word, as I assume you'll get the same result when printing that to paper. Make sure in the Print dialog you haven't check any options to scale the page down or something that can affect this. If you want i can do a test here with that document, but you'll need to send it to info as mentioned above (you can leave in it the minimum amount of text that still reproduces the problem.

Follow us to stay updated: