dopdf doesnot convert excel to pdf in windows 8

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
dineshkrraut

dopdf doesnot convert excel to pdf in windows 8

Post by dineshkrraut »

I have installed dopdf 8 but it strangely doesnot convert the excel files to pdf and nor does it shows as a printer in the printer dialog box. When I tried to open the dopdf and put the xls file I want to convert into pdf it goes straight to my installed Cannon MP280 deskjet printer and starts printing. But strangely it is working perfectly with word documents. I am using Windows 8 and MS Office 2007. Please help.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: dopdf doesnot convert excel to pdf in windows 8

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

If it doesn't show up in the list of printers it means the installation didn't complete correctly, so please uninstall the program (from Control Panel - Uninstall a program) and try re-installing it.

dineshkrraut

Post by dineshkrraut »

Dear Softland,
Thanks for the reply. Kindly note, I have uninstalled and reinstalled both with v7.3 and this latest version. The results are the same and it fails to work with MS Excel. Can you pls tell me why all the version is working perfectly on MS Word but it is failing with MS Excel?? But dopdf works perfectly on my other computer having Windows 7 ultimate -- request your urgent help on the issue.

dineshkrraut

Post by dineshkrraut »

Dear Jacky123,
Pls name the software that your friend suggested for converting excel files to pdf for Windows 8 and Office 2007. Thanks for your time.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

We recently did more fixes so now you can try to install doPDF 8.3