blank pages?

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
lbooth

Post by lbooth »

Hi, I had the same problem as some others have had, (error printing to file;access denied) and fixed that thanks to the previous posters. Thank you.
I got a file to print and save to my desktop, but when I open it, all 231 pages were blank. I was downloading the file from scribd, if that makes any difference.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Lili

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

I know that from scribd you can only download the file as pdf or as a txt file, so why was dopdf involved too, because scribd would let you create the pdf file itself?

Follow us to stay updated:

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

I am getting blank pages in excel whilst printing just one sheet... so i tried a different program and the same occurred
any ideas on what the problem may be?? seems to work fine with word docs thou, just issues wih excel

Claudiu (Softland)

Are you using any special fonts in that excel file? Would it be possible to send the document to us to test if it happens here too (you can remove confidential information) at info[]dopdf[]com?

rbantu

Post by rbantu »

Hi,
The part of the text set in Helvetica font is missing in the pdf file. What could be the reason?

Claudiu (Softland)

Well, there shouldn't be any problems in converting helvetica text, so I can only help if you send us the document to our email mentioned above so we'll do a test and see if it's reproducible.

rbantu

Post by rbantu »

Thanks for your reply, but I can't find your email id. Please specify where it is or better still give it in your reply.

Claudiu (Softland)

it's info[]dopdf[]com (replace [] with @ and . respectivelly).