All pages of Excel 07 not captured

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
larry905

Post by larry905 »

I have some workbooks with several worksheets in it. When I try to convert the workbook and all the sheets that are under different tabs at the bottom, the program will only accomodate part of the sheets at one time, and then picks up one or a few of the sheets, and then finally completes the job. But then I have 2 or 3 PDF's instead of one of 15 pages.

Can anyone give me any advice?

Larry

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi Larry, that's a common problem with excel, but there's a workaround here - http://www.novapdf.com/kb/printing-an-e ... e-135.html (it is applicable to dopdf too)

Follow us to stay updated:

den

Post by den »

Is it possible I can with the help doPDF automatically for each sheets create a separate.pdf-file?
Thanks

den

Post by den »

Is it possible with the help WinAPI functions to access window "Save PDF file"?
Thanks.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

>Is it possible I can with the help doPDF automatically for each sheets create a separate.pdf-file?

No, you cannot control dopdf automatically, if you want each sheet as a different pdf file you'll have to go to file-print and select that specific sheet only and after that print it to dopdf - then on to the next sheet and so on. There's a way you could take advantage of the behaviour mentioned above, meaning that you could set for each sheet a different dpi printing setting (varying by 1 for instance), and when you'll print it excel will ask to save a pdf file from each sheet.

Follow us to stay updated: