Pages in backward order

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
Shio

Post by Shio »

When I save a Word Document pagination is reversed. I know this has something to do with having a print command set to backwards order, but can't find out where/how to fix this. Can someone help me please?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

There's an option in Word to print pages in reverse order and that's what you probably have checked. To uncheck it (word 2003):
Open the document and go to Tools-Options

Click the Print tab

Uncheck the Reverse Print Order option

Select OK
In word 2007:
Click the Options button in the Print dialog to open Word Options dialog on Display

Click the Advanced tab and on the Print group uncheck "Print pages in reverse order".
Follow us to stay updated:

Shio

Post by Shio »

Thank you but, In Word 2007 I checked the advanced tab and "print pages in reverse order" was not check. After several attempts I even went in and put a check mark in the box thinking that this might reverse the reverse and still nothing occurred. Any other thoughts?
Thank you

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

I thought that was the problem. So every new document that you create has this problem, meaning the pages are printed in reverse order, or only this one?

Follow us to stay updated:

Shio

Post by Shio »

So big thanks to you! I went to another Word document, checked the Tools-Option-Print and found the reverse option checked (but it wasn't for the document I was originally converting!). When I removed the check mark, I closed the 2nd document, went back to the original and it converted just fine. Go figure - so many thanks for suggesting trying another document!