A3 Feature - In Progress?

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
lee-bowman

Post by lee-bowman »

Hello there,

We have made use of DoPDF faultlessly for a couple of years now and also have NovaPDF installed for our Citrix users and it has taken this long for our users to notice A3 is not an available Conversion size.
I have read some posts suggesting it would be in the next release, Is there any news on when the new release might become available?
Many Thanks

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
novaPDF does have the option you mentioned. All you have to do is access the Printing Preferences > Page Tab > Click on the Manage button > select the A3 option and click on OK.
As for doPDF i am afraid the page size is not available.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

lee-bowman

Post by lee-bowman »

Thank you for the reply.
In our NovaPDF Server we do not have the A3 option. We have 7.4.369 installed.
Is A3 upcoming in DoPDF?
Regards

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
Please update the novaPDF version you have to the latest one from our website by following up on this tutorial on how to reinstall the application here:
http://www.novapdf.com/kb/how-do-i-rein ... r-108.html
After updating the application, go to the printers area on your computer right click on the novaPDF printer icon, access printing preferences, in the Page Tab click on the Manage button, scroll down to the middle of the list in the popup window with the predefined forms, Select the A3 form, Click OK and in the Predefined dropdown list from the Page tab you should also have the A3 option available now for you to use.
In doPDF unfortunately this option will not be available.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated: