We need your help in rating doPDF

Here you can read announcements related to doPDF.
Softland

Postby Softland » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 pm

If you like doPDF you can help us help your friends that are looking for a freeware PDF creator by simply clicking a button. Google recently launched a social sharing service called +1, so in order to recommend doPDF you have to simply click one of the buttons below (or all of them) depending on what social network you're more active on:

Other ways you can help doPDF are:

• Become a fan of doPDF's official Facebook page

• Become a fan of doPDF's official Google Plus page

• Sign-up to receive updates by email or follow us on Twitter.

• Rating in Office marketplace. This is a resource for all things office related, and since doPDF works closely with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint to PDF conversion) it's listed in there. We need your help in rating doPDF for the new office marketplace. All you have to do is visit this page, http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/dopdf-EM010256620.aspx (opens in a new window) and in the Rate this marketplace listing section roll over the star that you think doPDF deserves (hint: 5 star is all the way to the right :-) ) and click on it - you'll see a new section expanding with Why do you like it and a comment box (which is not mandatory) but all you have to do to submit the feedback is click on Submit.

Thank you!

samirsshah

Postby samirsshah » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I have been using doPDF for almost what seems like ages now and I have been very satisfied with it. Installation is clean with no this and that and doPDF works exactly like it says and on top of that doPDF is FREE. What can a person ask for more? HATS OFF TO DOPDF.

Mal

Postby Mal » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 am

I don't have facebook so I cannot post in there. But I must say that DoPDF is the best PDF creator around. I have it for over a year on several computers and love it. Thank you for sharing it for free.

Return to “Announcements”