We've just released version 7 of doPDF, you can download it by visiting the homepage http://www.dopdf.com/ and clicking on the "Get it" button. One major improvement is that now there is an exe file (called dopdf.exe). What's new in doPDF 7.0.320:
- New: Until now doPDF converted TrueType and OpenType fonts, but starting with version 7 doPDF supports Type1 fonts too
- New: The "Embed fonts" option now only embeds the font subsets (reduces pdf file size)
- New: We've added a "Getting Started" splash page that can be accessed from Start-Programs-doPDF (lots of people asked where is the exe file). Still the recommended way for creating PDF files is to print to doPDF
- New: Added a new option to keep "Save PDF" window on top of others when printing (sometimes it got behind them and was difficult to save the PDF)
- Update: Minor GUI changes (Languages tab is now part of About, section adjustments)
- Update: doPDF 7 is fully compatible with Windows 7
Any comments/feedback are welcome.