doPDF 7.1 build 342 is now available, this only contains a small fix as crashes occurred when creating PDF files with OpenType fonts and embedding those
doPDF 7.1 build 346 was released with only 2 minor fixes: we corrected the Romanian translation (which was working 2 builds ago, but then it reverted last build so we had to re-correct the ... correction); second fix is related to document conversion from Microsoft Publisher 2010 - a combination of characters was not converted correctly, but now it is. So download is recommended only for users affected by these 2 fixes mentioned.
doPDF 7.1 build 347 was released, changes:
- with previous builds in the property "Title" and "Application" of the PDF file the first Pathname was visible, generating a problem of privacy, as well as the name of the user in the "Author" - these properties were removed so now they're not added anymore
- there's a big change in the installation of the new build. Until this build, there was a specific doPDF Port Monitor installed along with the doPDF printer. We've discovered that this isn't needed anymore so starting with build 347, the Port Monitor is not installed anymore and a local port is now used instead. Because of this, an empty file with the same name as the port name is created by Windows in the "Documents" folder for the currently logged in user. This file can be deleted, but Windows will create it again at the next print job, its name being DOPDF7 (no file extension, 0 byte file).
doPDF 7.1 build 351 was released, here's what changed in this build:
- Fix: Corrected a crash when printing from Excel in special conditions
- Fix: Corrected printing emails with long attachments from Lotus Notes
- Fix: Corrected embed Type1 fonts' conversion (Print Spooler was crashing)
- Corrected vertically written fonts' conversion error
You can download the new version here: doPDF 7.1.351